Output REV/Signal Bundle
Output REV (Download)
- Creative tool for sound designers, composers, DJs, etc.
- Based on reverse elements
- Four instrument parts with its own sound engine
- Includes Synths, Real Instruments, Multi-Layer Organic pads, Loops, Rises, Pulses, Swells, Stutter FX etc.
- Automatic effects, Stutter, Filter
- Engines work synchronised in tempo with the DAW or at free tempo
- Perfectly adapted Rises
- Over 1000 presets
- Pulse engine on sample basis with analog and digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at the same time
- All pulse sounds are 'lock to tempo'
- Rhythms: Looper, Step sequencer, arpeggiator, LFOs
- 4 Central macro-control with individual allocation per preset
- Global and layer-based effects
- Convolution reverb
- "Advanced Mode" to control all parameters
- Inter-layer copy & paste
- 500 Instantly playable presets, easy to find on smart tags
- Simple design and easy operation
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later (32/64-Bit), Mac OSX 10.9 and later, dual-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 15 GB HD for REV, 41 GB HD for signal, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397845 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!