Output Exhale EDU
Educational Version ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please note our information about EDU conditions under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page, before you put the article in the cart!
Virtual Instrument (Download)
- Novel playable vocal engine for producers, composers and sound designers
- Elaborately reworked recordings of real singers and a choir
- Three modes: Notes, Loops and Slices
- All phrases, loops and slices are tied to the song tempo
- Four central macro sliders, tuned to the respective preset, LFO and step-sequencer modulation
- Comprehensive control over the effects
- Convolution processor
- "Engine" area for individual sound shaping
- Uncomplicated design and intuitive operation
- 500 Instantly playable presets, easy to find via smart tags
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: min. Win7 (32/64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.9, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 18 GB HD, Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
|from Windows Version||7 (32/64-Bit)|
|from MAC OS X Version||10.9|
|Compatible with Linux||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459198 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!