Nux Atlantic Delay & Reverb
- Delay & reverb effects in a pedal
- 3 Delay modes: 70s analog, 60s tape and 80s digital
- Delay level, time and repeat
- Tap tempo with tap subdivision
- 3 Reverb modes: Spring, plate and hall
- Plate reverb with shimmering effect
- True bypass
- TRS input - effect loop connection via insert or Y cable
- Input level switch (-10 dB / + 4 dB)
- USB port for firmware updates
- Controls: Delay level - subdivision - repeat - reverb level - decay
- Switch: Delay mode (70's / 60's / 80's) - reverb mode (spring / plate / hall) - input level (-10dB / + 4dB) - D & R routing (serial / parallel)
- Effect on LED
- Bypass footswitch
- Connections: Input (6.3 mm stereo jack) - stereo output (2 x 6.3 mm jack) - power supply connector (female connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included, available under Article Nr. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 105 x 57 mm
- Weight: 420 g
Note: No battery operation possible.
|Delay Time||1500 ms|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438400 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!