National Reso-Phonic NRP Steel 14
- Build: Roundneck
- Resonator: 9.5" Single cone
- Back and sides: Steel
- Top: Steel
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid Acrylic Dots
- 19 Frets
- Neck-body transition at the 14th fret
- Nut width: 46.2 mm (1.82")
- Scale: 635 mm (25")
- Ex-factory stringing: John Pearse 790NR .013 - .056
- Colour: Rubbed steel
- Includes National Reso-Phonic case
- Made in USA
|Nut width in mm||46,20 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427008 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!