MXR M 228 Dyna Comp Deluxe
- Classic sound with modern features
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 metal can IC
- Low-noise operation
- High-transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth
- Clean aperture for parallel compression
- 2 Attack settings
- True Bypass
- Controls for Tone, Sensitivity, Output and Clean
- Attack switch to choose between fast and slow attack
- Status LEDs
- Metal casing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC (Dunlop ECB003) power supply (power supply not included) 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug and polarity (-) inside
- Current consumption: 11 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 112 x 60 x 52 mm
- Weight: 310 g
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|sales rank in this product group||54|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2018|
Find Compressor Pedals
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 444815 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!