Mooer Triangolo - Digital Tremolo
- Digital tremolo
- 3 Waveforms: Triangle, Square, and Saw Tooth
- Tap Tempo function
- 5 Different Tap Tempo subdivisions / rhythms
- Controls: Speed, Depth and Tap Tempo divisions
- Controller button for Tap Tempo input
- True Bypass
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Bypass footswitch
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Powered via 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside (corresponding power supply: Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP, not included, must be ordered separately)
- Power consumption: 160 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 160g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423752 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!