Mooer Triangolo - Digital Tremolo
- Digital tremolo
- 3 Waveforms: Triangle, Square, and Saw Tooth
- Tap Tempo function
- 5 Different Tap Tempo subdivisions / rhythms
- Controls: Speed, Depth and Tap Tempo divisions
- Controller button for Tap Tempo input
- True Bypass
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Bypass footswitch
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Powered via 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside (corresponding power supply: Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP, not included, must be ordered separately)
- Power consumption: 160 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 160g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423752 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!