Mooer Tone Capture GTR
EQ Sampler for Pickup Guitars
- Allows you to record the sound and tonal character of any guitar
- Can be used as an EQ effects pedal without a sampler
- 7 Built-in presets for EQ settings and saved guitar sounds
- Awitchable True and Buffered Bypass
- Controls: Level, Treble, Mid Shift, Mid, Bass, Target
- Source switch
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- Powered via 9 V DC power supply (not included), 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC adapter, negative polarity (-) inside
- Power consumption: 150 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 155g
Note: Battery operation not supported
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 472044 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!