Headphone Amplifier for Pedalboards
- Analogue Class A amplifier circuit
- Specially designed for use on guitars and bass pedalboards
- Can also be used as a high-fidelity booster
- Integrated speaker simulation
- True bypass
- Controller for master
- Power / bypass toggle switch
- Cab Sim toggle switch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Bypass footswitch
- 6.3 mm Stereo input jack (for mono and stereo use)
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack output
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack MIX MONO output (for stereo output of mono signals)
- Power supply via optional 9V DC (Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP) power supply 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connector and polarity (-) inside (power supply not included)
- Current consumption: 50 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 94 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 150 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Effect Types||Headphone Amp|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.