Headphone Amplifier for Pedalboards
- Analogue Class A amplifier circuit
- Specially designed for use on guitars and bass pedalboards
- Can also be used as a high-fidelity booster
- Integrated speaker simulation
- True bypass
- Controller for master
- Power / bypass toggle switch
- Cab Sim toggle switch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Bypass footswitch
- 6.3 mm Stereo input jack (for mono and stereo use)
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack output
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack MIX MONO output (for stereo output of mono signals)
- Power supply via optional 9V DC (Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP) power supply 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connector and polarity (-) inside (power supply not included)
- Current consumption: 50 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 94 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 150 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Effect Types||Headphone Amp|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 24% bought this exact product |
|74 € Add to Basket|
| ||10% bought Mooer Radar||118 €|
| ||5% bought Boss NS-2||85 €|
| ||4% bought tc electronic Spark Mini Booster||48 €|
| ||4% bought Digitech The Drop||88 €|
|Our most popular Miscellaneous Guitar Effects|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429800 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!