Meris Mercury 7 Reverb Pedal
- Pedal version of the Meris 500 Series Mercury7
- 2 Reverb algorithms
- Separate controls for interaction of high and low frequencies with the reverb algorithm
- Up to 16 presets via MIDI
- 24 Bit AD/DA with 32 bit floating point DSP
- Selectable bypass (True/Relay Bypass or Buffered)
- Selectable Reverb Trails
- Switchable headroom for guitar/line level input level
- Auto Swell Envelope function
- Analogue signal path
- MIDI in/out/preset selection/external tap tempo available via EXP socket
- Analogue wet/dry mix
- Presets via external 4-preset switch or MIDI selectable
- Space Decay, Modulate, Mix, Lo Frequency, Pitch Vector and Hi Frequency controls
- Alt (Hold) button for activating alternative controller functions
- Algorithm Select button to select the reverb algorithm (Ultraplate/Cathedra)
- Bypass footswitch
- Swell footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm TRS input jack (switchable stereo/mono)
- 2x 6.3 mm mono jack (L/R) outputs
- 6.3 mm TRS Exp/Tap Tempo/External Footswitch/MIDI jack
- Power supply via 9 V DC power adapter with 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside (power adapter not included)
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 x 107 x 67 mm
- Weight: 410 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Stereo be / stereo ki|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414206 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!