Mellotron M4000D Rack
- Sample-playback engine with 24-bit audio data
- 100 Mellotron- and Chamberlain sounds (based on the original sounds of the first generation of the 60s and 70s)
- 2 high-resolution, graphic OLED displays
- Controls for volume, tone, pitch, and mix and Select A / B
- Slot for CompactFlash Card
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 3x line-out balanced XLR and 6.3 mm jack
- Pedal Connection: Sustain, 2x expression and volume pedal connection
- Headphone Output
- Power supply connector
- Design: 19" 2U
|Design||19" / 2U|
|Sound Generation||Sample Based|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Storage Medium||CF Card|
|Number of Analog Outputs||3|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 356132 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!