Virtual Sampler and Synthesizer (download)
- Modular, complex and versatile virtual instrument with a simple user interface
- Large selection of sound sources such as additive and wavetable oscillators, physical modeling, FM synthesis, multisamples, classic waveforms and noise generators
- Extensive sampling section with unlimited number of regions and round robins, velocity layers, etc.
- Versatile sample processing such as cutting, automatic layering and sample start generator, tonal / noise conversion, loop generator, etc.
- Includes sound generation from the MDrummer
- Many different filter modes to choose from
- Individual modulation matrix per voice as well as globally
- Global modular effects matrix with a comprehensive selection of effects
- Versatile modulators such as LFOs with free waveforms, envelopes with tremolo and step function, etc.
- Multiparameter for the simultaneous control of different individual parameters
- Intelligent random function in most sections for inspiring sound ideas
- Scalable and editable user interface
- Over 1500 presets
- Automatic gain adjustment and limiter
- Updates for free
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from WinVista, from Mac OSX 10.9, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Copy protection||Serial Number|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497912 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!