Mel Bay Learn Blues Accordeon
Textbook for accordion
- With 34 blues compositions for the accordion, as well as numerous exercises
- Increasing difficulty level
- Techniques are specially designed for both hands
- @With this method you will learn blues scales, chord progressions and techniques like Grace Notes, Slides, Pedal Points, Double Stops and Tremolos
- Additionally, comes with left-handed accompanied rhythmic styles such as boogie-woogie, blues shuffle, New Orleans and walking bass
- With online audio for download (code is included in the book)
- ISBN: 978-078-669-794-6
- 96 pages
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405656 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!