Mel Bay Fun With The Tenor Banjo
Beginner School for Four-String Tenor Banjo
- Contents: Mood, simple chords, beat patterns, songs
- In notation with chords and texts
- Tuning: CGDA
- Includes fingering chart
- Free videos and play-along recordings available for download (link / code included in the book)
- Format: DIN A4
- Publishing house no. MLB93260M
- 40 Pages
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 299628 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!