Meinl Artisan Fandango Line Cajon
Artisan edition fandango line
- Body and back wall made of solid 15 mm thick tulip tree
- Playing surface of Indian heartwood
- Inlays on the strike-face and seat
- 2x8 by José "Pepote" Hernandez Diaz mounted snare string in V-shape convinces with sensitive response even in the softest playing styles
- Strings can be changed in tension with the included tuning key
- Rounded corners and hollows for the thumb provide a very good playability
- Pop filter at the sound hole
- Reinforcement ring on the sound hole amplifies bass frequencies
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 x 29 x 30 cm
- Made in Spain
|Height in mm||480 mm|
|Impact surfaces material||Indian Heartwood|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429852 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!