McDSP 4020 Retro EQ Native
Equalizer plug-in (download)
- Vintage four-band EQ and complimentary filter set
- Level-dependent filter quality and variable slope filter
- Anti-clip output
- Simulates analog saturation
- Double precision processing
- Mono- and stereo version
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Windows 7, from Mac OSX 10.8, internet connection, Pace iLok (available under Article Nr 401447, not included, must be ordered as a separate item)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389337 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!