LD Systems U508 BPL
UHF Wireless System
- With pocket transmitter and WS100ML condenser lavalier microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz and 863 - 865 MHz
- True diversity
- 96 Channels in 8 groups of 12 channels each
- Audio frequency range: 60 - 16,000 Hz
- Switchable transmitter power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 30 mW
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Automatic frequency scan with infrared transmission of the setting from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Bright OLED display
- Transmitter operates with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with a 12 - 18 V DC power supply
- BNC antenna connections
- Includes 2 x AA batteries, antennas, foam windscreen, case and power supply
|Frequency||823 MHz – 865 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 409515 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!