La Mancha Rubinito CM63
- Size: 7/8
- Model recommended by the EGTA 2017/2018
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Bridge with double bore: Ovangkol
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Black ABS bindings
- Nickel-plated machine heads with black buttons
- Stringing: Savarez Cantiga High Tension 510MRJ
- Finish: Matte, open pore
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423238 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!