La Mancha Rubi CM/63-L
- Left-hand model
- Size: 7/8
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Toona Kalantas with carbon reinforcement
- Spanish neck/body connection
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Bridge: Ovangkol with double bore
- Saddle and bridge inlay: Bone
- Strings: Savarez Cantiga Mixed Tension 510MRJ
- Maple bindings
- Gold-plated machine heads with black wings
- Finish: matte, open-pored
- Colour: Natural
- EGTA recommended model 2017/2018
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425191 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!