La Mancha Rubi CM/59-N
- Size: 3/4
- Type: Small neck
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Toona Kalantas with carbon reinforcement
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Spanish neck-body joint
- Scale: 590 mm
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Maple binding
- Bridge: Ovangkol with double bore
- Nut and saddles: Bone
- Gold-plated machine heads with black buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cantiga High Tension 510AJ
- Finish: Matte open pore
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423049 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!