Küng 2601 Superio Bass Recorder
- Baroque fingering
- a'= 442 Hz
- Developed by the passionate recorder maker Geri Bollinger
- The delivery of the first instrument was preceded by a good year of research and development
- For fifteen years, many hundreds of instruments have been sent all over the world and have enriched countless ensembles with their sound
- Pitch is two octaves and a fifth
- Robust, warm and strong sound
- Length: 89.7 cm
- Weight approx. 1200 g
- Good, low register with a clear highest register
- Extremely versatile (ensemble and solo)
- The angle gives an acoustically excellent instrument, which would not be the case via a crook.
- Inside treated with paraffin
- Inside and outside have been oiled
- Material: Pear wood
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395868 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!