Küng 1403 Studio Alto Recorder
- Baroque fingering
- Pitch: a' = 442 Hz
- The STUDIO alto recorder offers a great ratio of playing capacity to value for money
- A great instrument for all requirements and which has been used as a solo instrument in the Berlin Philharmonic
- Range: 2 octaves and a major second
- Produces an elegant sound
- Length: 47.2 cm
- Material: Cherry wood
- Inside treated with paraffin
- Inside and outside have been oiled
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395825 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!