Keilwerth SX 90R Shadow Baritone Sax
- Up to low A
- Diameter of the bell: 190 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Body made of nickel silver
- Nickel-plated black and clear lacquer
- Silvered keys
- Elaborate engraving on bow, bell, body and neck
- Excellent and precise response
- Outstanding intonation
- Pleasant, balanced overtones
- Ergonomically optimal key position
- Tone holes with soldered rings
- Infinitely height- and side-adjustable thumb rest
- Height and side adjustable palm keys
- Auxiliary F key
- G# lever
- Stainless steel screws
- Finger buttons made of real mother-of-pearl without metal edges
- Leather pads with metal resonators
- Hydraulically formed neck
- Incl. case and accessories
- Made in Germany
|Finish body||Nickel Plated|
|Finish Keys||Silver Plated|
|Low A Key||Yes|
|High Fis Key||Yes|
|Case With Wheels||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 111526 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!