Keilwerth David Liebmann Soprano Sax
- David Liebmann series
- Straight one-piece instrument
- Ergonomically optimised key positions
- Rounded and angled side keys
- Rounded fork F key
- Raised and rounded right hand F# key
- Updated key mechanism for left hand and curved C and D# keys for right little finger
- Octaves keys adjustable by height and angle
- Large bore for an unmistakable full sound
- Engraving in David Liebmann design
- Vintage look
- Brass body
- Incl. mouthpiece, accessories and case
|Finish Body||Vintage optics|
|Finish Keys||Vintage optics|
|High G Key||Yes|
|Straight S Bow||Yes|
|Curved S Bow||No|
|Fixed S Bow||Yes|
|Case with Backpack Straps||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 246802 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!