Keeley Synth 1
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Fuzz / Synthesizer / Volume Swell Effect Pedal
- Analogue operation
- Filter frequency adjustable via Expression Pedal
- Chaos mode for changing the Synthesizer Detection mode (normal = positive / negative peak, chaos = zero-cross detection)
- True bypass
- Controls for Filter, Level, Blend and Attack
- Chaos toggle switch to change the dimensional triggering
- 3-way waveform switch to select the filter waveform (sine / sawtooth / rectangle)
- Status LEDs
- Bypass footswitch
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono jack input / output
- 6.3 mm TRS expression input
- Power supply via optional 9V DC power supply, 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial connector, polarity (-) inside
- Current consumption 70 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 95 x 120 x 50 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation not supported
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462542 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!