Jahn TLA CTS-5-C
- Especially for piano and harpsichord
- Vocal range: 8 Octaves
- Concert pitch of 380 Hz - 470 Hz
- Automatic cent measurement, cent setting ± 99.5 cent
- 16 Fixed temperaments: Equal, Kirnberger-III, Werckmeister-III, Meantone, Neidhard (1724), Neidhard (1729), Valotti, Silbermann (P. Vier), Bruder (P. Vier), Bach (Barnes), Bach (Kellner), Rameau, Lambert (1774), Young (1800), Schlick (H. Vogel), Pythagoreisch
- Built-in condenser microphone as well as connection for external microphone
- Power supply: Optional mains adapter or 4x AA batteries (1.5 Volt AA) are not included in this delivery
- Automatic standard pitch search function
- Case made of beech wood, lacquered
- Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 45 mm
- Weight: 390 g
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 112389 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!