Jahn TLA CTS-5-C
- Especially for piano and harpsichord
- Vocal range: 8 Octaves
- Concert pitch of 380 Hz - 470 Hz
- Automatic cent measurement, cent setting ± 99.5 cent
- 16 Fixed temperaments: Equal, Kirnberger-III, Werckmeister-III, Meantone, Neidhard (1724), Neidhard (1729), Valotti, Silbermann (P. Vier), Bruder (P. Vier), Bach (Barnes), Bach (Kellner), Rameau, Lambert (1774), Young (1800), Schlick (H. Vogel), Pythagoreisch
- Built-in condenser microphone as well as connection for external microphone
- Power supply: Optional mains adapter or 4x AA batteries (1.5 Volt AA) are not included in this delivery
- Automatic standard pitch search function
- Case made of beech wood, lacquered
- Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 45 mm
- Weight: 390 g
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 112389 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!