J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 13 Rotor Oil
Synthetic bearing oil
- For the mounting of rotary valves
- Especially for new instruments with narrow bearing arrangements
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Suitable for bearings with lubrication groove
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For cylinder valves with still small clearance
- Ensures maximum wear resistance and corrosion protection for all types of bearings and joints without reducing smoothness of movement
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Suitable needle oiler: Article Nr. 479058 (not included)
|For Rotar Valves||Yes|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479057 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!