- Body: Alder
- Bolted neck: Maple
- S-Tech Wood fretboard: Roasted maple
- Black dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Oval C
- 24 Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Scale: 648 mm (25.50")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Bone nut
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers
- 5-Way switch
- Gotoh T1802 tremolo
- Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Colour: Pearl white, flat
- Includes case
- Made in Japan
|Tremolo||Ibanez T 1802|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469270 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!