Hofa IQ-Series DeEsser
Vocal correction Plug-in (Download)
- New tool for editing and altering detrimental sibilant sounds/noises with vocals or in the total mix
- Speech recognition for the natural reduction of louder sibilants
- Intelligent management of high frequency signal parts
- Control aggressive frequencies, whether they occur in vocals, speech, instruments or mixes
- Natural sound despite strong reduction
- Offers four working modes: Wide as standard for Vocal-Track-De-Essing, Dark for bright vocals, Peak alters hissing and resonant sounds, Bus for mix groups, mastering, stems but also with unbalanced vocal & instrument sounds
- Support the following formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinXP and higher, Mac OSX 10.7 and higher, an internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393341 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!