Hofa IQ-Series Analyser V2 Standal.
Audio Analysis Plugin (Download)
- Standalone application for audio analysis without DAW
- Network functionality to connect 2 IQ-Analysers to different computers
- DAW connection via the IQ-Analyser NetAux plugin
- Live analysis of other audio sources, such as microphones, DAWs, iTunes, media players, etc.
- Analyser includes Peak-, Hold-, RMS- and Energy curves
- Simultaneous analysis of several live signals
- Continuous frequency zoom with 121 measuring points in the selected range
- IQ-Analyser measurements can be transferred to IQ-EQ V3
- Selectable input signal (middle, side, left, right)
- Reference management with subfolders, also for your own reference curves
- Direct analysis via drag & drop from Explorer / Finder, Cubase, Nuendo and Logic
- Innovative 31-band frequency correlator
- Precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS)
- Goniometer and correlation meter
- Adjustable plugin window size
- Supported formats: Standalone
- System requirements: Min. Windows XP (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.6, internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393447 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!