Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Baritone S
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength: Soft (equivalent to approx. 1.5)
- Made of carbon fiber-enriched resins, hence the name "Carbon Onyx"
- Easy response
- Warm depths
- Powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20 - 30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second - no more play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available for purchase at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odorless even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440030 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!