Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Natural Soprano Sax MS
- For soprano saxophone
- Made from a special hollow fiber compound this synthetic reed has all the important properties of a natural cane structure, resulting in a clear sound
- Strength: Medium soft (equivalent to approximately 2.0)
- Last 20-30 times longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Reed For soprano saxophone, Made from a special hollow fiber compound this synthetic reed has all the important properties of a natural cane structure, resulting in a clear sound, Strength: Medium...
Reed For soprano saxophone, Strength: Soft (corresponds to approx. 1.5), Lasts 20 - 30x longer than a wooden reed, 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary, Extremely crack-resistant and...
Reed For soprano saxophone, Pure hollow fibre in the natural reed shape, uncompromising implementation of the positive properties of a wooden reed on synthetic material, with a clear sound,...
Reed For soprano saxophones, Pure hollow fibre in a natural reed design, a direct translation of the positive attributes of a cane reed but using synthetic materials, resulting in a clear sound.,...
|sales rank in this product group||152|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2010|
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.