Harry Hartmann Fiberreed HEMP Clar German S
Reed for German Clarinet
- Thickness: Soft (corresponds to approx. 1.5)
- 80% Organic material for a dark, earthy sound
- Same product features as carbon and natural fibre reeds
- Lasts 20 - 30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395964 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!