Harry Hartmann Fiberreed HEMP Bar Sax H
Reed for Baritone Saxophone
- Strength: Hard (approx. 3.5)
- 80% organic material for a dark, earthy sound
- Same product properties such as carbon and Natural Fiber Reeds
- Last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- 100% playable from the first second
- No playing in necessary
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Do not dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odourless even after prolonged use
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395957 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!