Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Alto Sax H
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- High-tech carbon fibre and hollow fibres are combined for a full sound, fast response and a bright tone that is already much loved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Hard (approx. 3.5)
- Reeds are 20-30x more durable than cane reeds
- Reed is delivered 100% ready-to-play - Does not require playing in
- Extremely tear resistant and robust
- Reed does not dry out as does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odour-free even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243511 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!