Harrison Consoles AVA Mastering EQ
Equaliser Plug-in (Download)
- Based on Harrison's XTools
- Developed for the well-known digital large consoles
- Mastering EQ with 31 bands from 20 Hz to 20 kHz in 1/3-octave intervals
- Optimized response between adjacent bands preserves the harmonic balance in the mix
- Optimized for small, broadband adaptations
- Graphical user interface allows to draw the EQ shape
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.6 or later, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||Serial Number|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440284 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!