Harley Benton ST-59HM Fiesta Red
- Alder body
- Canadian maple neck with stained nyatoh skunk stripe
- Bolt-on neck attachment
- Maple fretboard
- "C" Neck profile
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- 3 Roswell SK52 True Vintage staggered Alnico-5 single coil pickups
- 1 Volume- and 2 tone controls
- 5-Way switch
- Single-ply pickguard
- Gold-plated deluxe hardware
- Synchronised tremolo system
- Kluson-style machine heads
- D'Addario strings, .010, .046
- Colour: Fiesta Red High-gloss
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 390014 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!