Harley Benton Enhanced MP-4MN Natural
- Build: PB style
- Ergonomically shaped body made of swamp ash
- 6-Bolt Canadian hard rock maple neck
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Black blocks
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- 22 Medium stainless steel frets
- Black TUSQ XL nut
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 39 mm
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Pickups: Roswell MA-4 Ferrite humbucker (bridge) and Roswell PM-4A Ferrite single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push / pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- 3-Layer black pearloid B/W/B pickguard
- WSC SK4 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .045 - .105
- Colour: Natural
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443474 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!