Hans Hoyer 6801-L Double Horn
F/Bb Double Horn
- Conical rotary valves with 3B ball bearing linkage
- Valve casings from nickel silver
- Long tuning slide
- Expansive sound
- Inner- and outer slides from nickel silver
- Bell: Ø 310 mm
- Bore: 11.90 mm
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Three-dimensional adjustable finger hook
- Adjustable thumb lever
- Engraved valve cover
- High quality lacquer finish
- Fixed bell
- Brass body
- Coated with a clear layer of lacquer
- Incl. Mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 246588 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!