Hal Leonard Jaco Pastorius Bass Method
School for Electric Bass
- By Ray Peterson
- Exercises, tips and techniques from Jaco Pastorius' private teaching archives
- In notation and tablature
- With chord details
- Including demo recordings for free download (code included in the book)
- Format: DIN A4
- ISBN 9780634020315, publisher-No. HL00695570
- 80 Pages
- Written in English
- Basic technique
- Basic theory
- Harmonic elements
- Melodic elements
- Rhythmic elements
- Soloistic elements
- Excerpts from Jaco's personal practice book
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 250861 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!