Hal Leonard Bass Lesson Goldmine 100 Funk
Textbook for Electric Bass
- From the series "Bass Lesson Goldmine"
- 100 Lessons in Funk/ R & B
- By Steve Gorenberg and Chris Kringel
- Improve your bass game with this comprehensive teaching method
- 100 Individual modules covering a wide range of topics
- With detailed examples and instructions in notation and tablature
- With online audio access for demos (code is included in the book)
- ISBN 978-1-4803-9845-0
- 203 Pages
- Written in English
- Scale charts
- Fingerstyle funk
- Slap and pop techniques
- Hammer-ons and pull-offs
- Staccato and tenuto
- Scales and modes, and many more
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 366971 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!