Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic AZM
- Design: Semi-Hollow with Center Block
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body width: 343 mm (13")
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- Scale: 629 mm
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42,90 mm (1,6875")
- 22 Medium frets
- Pickups: 2 Black Top Broad'Tron humbuckers
- 2 x Volume, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Bigsby B60 tremolo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Azure Metallic
- Optional suitable case: Art.316310
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455385 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!