Graph Tech TUSQ XL Zero Fret Nut
Height adjustable replacement nut
- Replacement part for the Gibson zero fret nut
- Thickness: 0.25" (6.35 mm)
- Precisely slotted
- Made from TUSQ
- Impregnated with PTFE
- Increased spectrum of overtones
- Improved tuning stability
- Authentic vintage tone
- Length: 41.61 mm / 1.638"
- Width: 6.097 mm / 0.240"
- Height: 5.48 mm / 0.216"
- String spacing E - e: 35.43 mm / 1.395"
Note: Not compatible with the 2016 Gibson models.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany