Graph Tech TUSQ XL Zero Fret Nut
Height adjustable replacement nut
- Replacement part for the Gibson zero fret nut
- Thickness: 0.25" (6.35 mm)
- Precisely slotted
- Made from TUSQ
- Impregnated with PTFE
- Increased spectrum of overtones
- Improved tuning stability
- Authentic vintage tone
- Length: 41.61 mm / 1.638"
- Width: 6.097 mm / 0.240"
- Height: 5.48 mm / 0.216"
- String spacing E - e: 35.43 mm / 1.395"
Note: Not compatible with the 2016 Gibson models.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414749 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!