Gonzalez Local 627 Tenor Sax 3.0
Reeds for Tenor Saxophone
- Strength: 3.0
- Series: Local 627 JAZZ
- More elastic and dynamic than regular cut reeds
- A larger reed surface
- Extra wood for a more pronounced heart
- Produces a radiant sound and a fast response
- Gonzales cane is grown naturally without the use of pesticides or herbicides
- Thanks to the ideal climatic conditions found in Argentina, these reeds offer optimal oscillation behaviour and an excellent overall quality
- Gonzalez is the world's largest producer of cane
- Reeds per package: 5
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413103 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!