Gewa Armpad Classical Guitar AN
Arm Pad for Classical Guitar
- The guitar top vibrates freely and sounds better
- The upper and lower arm hovers freely over the top
- For all kinds of paint finishes (for nitro and shellac finishes, please check with a luthier)
- Fits many guitar shapes, including children's guitars
- Playing with bare arm is no longer a problem (arm does not stick)
- Easy to attach
- Adhesive attachment to the edge of the top (3M special double-sided adhesive tape)
- Stays fixed to the instrument and fits in the guitar case
- Height about 10.6 mm
- Total length: approx. 255 mm
- Colour: Maple, natural
Note: The manufacturer advises consulting a specialist luthier in advance if your guitar has a nitro or shellac lacquer finish!
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452691 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!