Gebrüder Mönnig 155 AM-B Oboe
- Professional orchestra model
- Finest selected grenadilla wood (Dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Bore design for high modulation capability, up to low B
- Covered high-gloss silvered mechanism
- Double octave key
- 3rd octave key
- Tube insert in full silver
- Gold-plated octave valves
- Ab / B Trills, D# / E Trills, C / C# and C / D Trills
- G# / F# and B / C# connection
- "Philadelphia" mechanism
- Fork F mechanism
- F and Eb levers
- 2nd C key
- Double resonance key on the bell
- Includes patented leather case with lined cover and a wide array of accessories
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362166 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!