Furch GNc2-CW Grand Nylon
- Top: Solid red cedar (Thuja plicata)
- Back and sides: Solid walnut (Juglans nigra)
- Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony (Diospyros mespiliformis)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- 18 Frets
- Rosette: Black / Walnut
- Body bindings: Tortoise-style
- Matte transparent pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Savarez Alliance HT (article no. 233638)
- Finish: Open pore
- Colour: Natural
- Made in the Czech Republic
|Back and Sides||Walnut, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434622 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!