Forestone Tenor Saxophone H
Reed for Tenor Saxophone
- Thickness: H
- Synthetic reed made of resin-bonded bamboo
- Excellent resilience and flexibility
- Robust, clear and powerful sound
- Perfectly balanced at the front and back resulting in optimal sound, intonation, resonance and feel
- Retains strength and resistance over a long period of time, much longer lasting than wooden reeds
- Resistant to moisture: they do not warp due to saliva, humidity or altitude
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 424492 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!