Fischer Amps Acoustic Filter 9dB
Acoustic Attenuation Filters 9 dB
- Matching filters for items under Article Nr 148707 and 109451
- 9 dB Reduction
- The sound spectrum is fully preserved with a high attenuation - the sound reproduction remains natural. In contrast to conventional types of hearing protection, the ear is not closed when the filter is being worn.
- The user can easily change the filter elements by himself.
- This undistorted sound reproduction and hearing protection in one is especially suitable for people who are regularly exposed to high noise levels, but still need to listen carefully, such as musicians, sound engineers, disc-jockeys, concertgoers and others.
- Price for pair
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 177628 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!