Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb
Digital Combo Amplifier For Electric Guitars
- 2 Channels: Normal and Vibrato
- Power: 200 W, comparable to a 85 W all-tube
- Equipped with: 2 x 12" Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Controls for channel 1 (Normal): Bright switch, volume, treble, middle, bass
- Controls for channel 2 (Vibrato): Volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- 1 Output selector switch for full power and 5 attenuator dials
- Impulse response
- XLR line output with speaker simulation
- Mute switch
- USP port for firmware upgrades
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 51.4 x 26.3 x 66.4 cm (20.24" x 10.35" x 26.15")
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Includes a 2-button footswitch
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468749 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!