Fender AM Ultra Strat MN HSS A. Pearl
- Body: Alder
- Bolted neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Black pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern D
- Compound fretboard radius: 254 - 355.6 mm (10" - 14")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Nut width: 42.8 mm (1.69")
- Bone nut
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickups: Ultra Double Tap humbucker (bridge) and 2 Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat single coils (middle and neck)
- Controls: Master Volume with S-1 switch, Tone 1 (bridge) and Tone 2 (middle and neck)
- 5-Way switch
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- 2-Point deluxe synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- Deluxe cast/sealed locking machine heads
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Stringing from factory: Fender USA 250L NPS .009 - .042 (Article Nr. 133191)
- Colour: Arctic Pearl
- Includes Elite shaped case
- MNade in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 476987 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!